Amazon has everything and everyone’s heard of Amazon. What you may not know is that Amazon has a “Prime Membership” that can save you hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars. Last year, I saved over $100 on shipping costs on 15 shopping trips.
Over the past year, 2016, Amazon made several updates to the Prime membership:
1. Updated Prime Music: Over one million more songs and thousands of new playlists and stations have been added to your unlimited music streaming access.
2. Updated Prime Photos: Unlimited photo storage you can share with up to five people through the newly added Prime Photos Family Vault.
3. Added Audible Channels: Unlimited listening to comedy, news, and original audio series through Audible.
4. Added Prime Reading: Unlimited reading of over a thousand books, current issue magazines, comics, and Kindle Singles on any device — including your phone, tablet, or Kindle.
5. Added Twitch Prime: Ad-free viewing on Twitch, a free Twitch channel subscription every month, exclusive access to free game content, and more.
6. Added Amazon Music Unlimited: $2/month discount for Prime members on an Amazon Music Unlimited subscription, with access to tens of millions of songs.
7. Added Access to Amazon Channels: Prime members can subscribe to premium video channels like HBO, Showtime and Starz.
I hesitated at first when I considered subscribing to Prime because I wasn’t sure if the savings would outweigh the cost but I am so grateful that I joined. I decided that the Free Two-Day Shipping made it worthwhile for me, but then I learned about all of the other benefits that come along with the membership.
Check it out at Amazon Prime Membership Benefits. You will be amazed at how many products are available on Prime. I sure was! Prime customers can also subscribe to the Prime Membership Newsletter, the Kindle First monthly e-mail newsletter to receive information about new Kindle First picks